Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Server Update: GodWars

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mizike 777 for mod!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mizike7
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
mizike7

mizike 777 for mod! Empty
PostSubject: mizike 777 for mod!   mizike 777 for mod! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your username on ThunderScape - Mizike 7

2. Why do you want to be a Mod or Admin? - i think i deserve it and could handle it and i love to help.

3. What have you done on Thunderscape to make it better? - i have frequintly helped and played and asked ppl to stop breaking rules

4. Please state what would you do in this situation: Storyline:A player is spamming the server along with attacking NPC'S with mage, they are

harrasing other players and you. No admins are online, what would you do? - i would give the player a few warnings to stop. then if they carried

on i would post on the forums about theyre behaviour and attitude towards other players, i would also tell every1 to take screen shots of him and post on forums.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - yes mod on 2 others 1 off atm

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owner: tehsource.no-ip.org,pwnscape123.no-ip.info,(next one is a 5555 server) PwnScapev1.No-Ip.org

7. Who referred you to be a Mod or Admin? um basically me myslef and i
8. Have you ever broken a rule? - no or not to my memory on this server i have crashed other servers that have spammed me lol

9. If you have, state it here (or skip step if you haven't)-

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - 3-4

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes i am a forum moderator

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so I can talk to you - Mizike_77@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a Mod or Admin for the server? - Help other players inforce rules and help in general

14. Do you own a server or have owned one? - lol yes i did but it crashed in about 1 week lol i need a new hoster my lappy was going crazy and nobody helped lol oh well now im a freelancer coder lol

15. If you have, put the IP here- it was Mizikeowns.no-ip.info
16. How old are you? - 17

17. Tell alittle about yourself- i am cool and wierd at the same time im funny and i like to help ppl so help me so i can help you affraid affraid alien alien
Back to top Go down
mizike7
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
mizike7

PostSubject: Re: mizike 777 for mod!   mizike 777 for mod! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:15 pm

yo you guys i need ur comments i'm forum mod not ingame mod so yeah i need ur help for mod~!~!~!~!~!~!
Back to top Go down
mizike7
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
mizike7

PostSubject: Re: mizike 777 for mod!   mizike 777 for mod! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 7:32 pm

please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mizike 777 for mod!   mizike 777 for mod! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mizike 777 for mod!
Page 1 of 1