Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Server Update: GodWars

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.

Go down 
+2
Keith
XPUREPKX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XPUREPKX

D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. Empty
PostSubject: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:23 am

on the runelocus status page for this server it states the server has d claws, d plate, spirit shields and god bows. how do we get these?

EDIT: a mod told me they are admin only, and seeing as they r the only reason i joined the server. im out. cya ppl.
Back to top Go down
Keith
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Well the moderator was an idiot, those items are getting coded so as NPCs drop them on death.
Back to top Go down
mad cunt

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:16 am

Keith wrote:
Well the moderator was an idiot, those items are getting coded so as NPCs drop them on death.

How soon? it's the only reason I joined as well.

I'm not playing until they're definitely available for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 am

look right tbh youplay for the items the reason their not out yet is cos i fucked up ok i glitched ha;lf of em their being fixed ive been busy irl past few days so i havent got round to it but im doing them today as we speak so yh they be done sooon beeezeeee
Back to top Go down
Crush Combat

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Ive Talked to Rogue, and he said that he is working on that. Hes coding them atm, should be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Pot Maker
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pot Maker

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:16 am

Well, Dragon plate and claws are both dropped by the furious " Dark Beasts! "

And spirit shields are dropped by Dagganoth Kings!

Hope i helped you Smile
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:03 am

Crush Combat wrote:
Ive Talked to Rogue, and he said that he is working on that. Hes coding them atm, should be here soon.

you so mean rogue said im working on them rofl
Back to top Go down
Pot Maker
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pot Maker

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Haha yeah..

Guys Syntax is the guy who actually codes and fixes things Smile)
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:09 am

Pot Maker wrote:
Haha yeah..

Guys Syntax is the guy who actually codes and fixes things Smile)

naa it is me and rogue but i mean i dont every thing client sided, their was bugs with items client side so i had to fix them then idk i did do the d claw spec add monster drops fix some stuff but it is me and rogue that code the server Razz
Back to top Go down
Pot Maker
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pot Maker

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:50 am

Well, I was close haha. And for the Dragon Claws people have been saying they are underpowered.. I dont know if that will help you out, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:09 am

Pot Maker wrote:
Well, I was close haha. And for the Dragon Claws people have been saying they are underpowered.. I dont know if that will help you out, but yeah.

guess my next move it gethit(130) seeing as their at 90 atm ;o
Back to top Go down
Pot Maker
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pot Maker

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Teehee, that would be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.   D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D claws, D plate, Spirit shields, God bows.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Category :: General Forum-
Jump to: