Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Server Update: GodWars

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rage ranged mod/admin aplication (wow pured)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rage ranged

rage ranged mod/admin aplication (wow pured) Empty
PostSubject: rage ranged mod/admin aplication (wow pured)   rage ranged mod/admin aplication (wow pured) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:55 pm

1. Your username on ThunderScape - wow pured

2. Why do you want to be a Mod or Admin? -to help other people and advertize this server all around

3. What have you done on Turbostrider to make it better? - help the admins around and help some new players to get better

4. Please state what would you do in this situation: Storyline: A player is spamming the server along with attacking NPC'S with mage, they are

harrasing other players and you. No admins are online, what would you do? - i would give the player a few warnings to stop. then if they carried

on i would post on the forums about theyre behaviour and attitude towards other players. or i would consult with the owner or an admin on the

shoutbox to get him banned.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -yes i have been an admi on frugooscape, and i was amoderator on dodian

6. If you have, Name their IP to their server, or give their MSN of the server owners:frugooscape.net(site name) dodian.com(site name)

7. Who referred you to be a Mod or Admin? Post their name here (if none please label blank)- Death0rlife

8. Have you ever broken a rule? - No not yet and i hope to keep that way.

9. If you have, state it here (or skip step if you haven't)-

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - 5-6

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - yes i will and i am on the shoutbox a lot too.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messanger so I can talk to you - somersetdyer@hotmail.co.uk

13. What you can do as a Mod or Admin for the server? -i would advertise on my site, help players, admins, and the owner as much as i possibly

could, be a good mod/admin all round Smile
14. Do you own a server or have owned one? - yes i have owned three servers.

15. If you have, put the IP here- mangascape.no-ip.biz, d3fil3dscape.no-ip.biz and wok-wokpkz.malware-site.www

16. How old are you? - 14

17. Tell alittle about yourself- i live in england Smile i love playing private servers and helping people out. and i love to make my own servers, i

currently have one under construction.

your sincerely

rage ranged

wow pured
Back to top Go down

rage ranged mod/admin aplication (wow pured)
Page 1 of 1