Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Server Update: GodWars

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Fail

I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE Empty
PostSubject: I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE   I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:28 pm

His name is "Itz Jordan" and when I declined, he also declined and teleported. At this point, my entire inventory disappeared, which was full of god wars equipment, a few GS's, barrows, and cash, whips, defenders, torsos. Is there anyway I can get it back? Did he scam me? Please help.

I found a picture of my inventory a few days ago showing a different person it. It included:
Saradomin GS x2
Zamorak GS x2
Armadyl GS x1
112m GP
Guthans sets x1
Torags set (minus hammers) x1
Dharoks set x2
Rune Defender x3
Torso x4
Amulet of Fury x3
Bandos Tassets x1
Bandos Chessplate x1
Helm of Nietzot
Abby Whip x6
Dragon Dagger x3

So yeah if its not 2.5B tell me because I thought it was 'round there according to a friend.

I do not dupe, I actually started playing a little while before and most of that stuff was sold in shops, so yeah I was kinda a PKer and fighted bosses, so generally I was loaded with most of this stuff and that the switch to different home left me with most of this stuff and it rose in price.
Back to top Go down
Syntax
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE   I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:16 am

ok this is starting to piss me off grr idk what to do i dont want duping but unless their no decline then theirs guna be duping grrrr

also u lost items because i romoved the whole decline void so when u decline items get lost

~Syn~
Back to top Go down
Pot Maker
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pot Maker

PostSubject: Re: I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE   I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:46 am

Hehe sucks for people want to show others stuff o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE   I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I showed a person my bank (around 2.5b, I was told), GONE
Page 1 of 1