Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Server Update: GodWars

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angel And Austin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
n3v3rl0st
Owner
Owner
n3v3rl0st

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: Angel And Austin   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:50 pm

After 3 weeks Austin had to tell me him and nath are dating and she couldn't tell me for here on she is GONE she broke my heart and shit i hope she and him have fun and remember that conversation i posted yeh all he wants to do with her is use her i am through
Back to top Go down
http://thunderscape.omgforum.net
mitch

mitch

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: .............!!!!   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:12 am

stooppppppp talking about my sister dude!!!! shenever wantted tot ell you bec she nknew how much you luved her, she freaked out the day u told her, that hse haded a irl baby, sence there she doen´t like you. she aws planing into getin with you but u screw it up u think diffirent she is scared of you she is sick you suck wat u did to her!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Pot Maker
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pot Maker

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel And Austin   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:07 am

Chris, It was all planned out, Austin did that conversation on purpose.
Back to top Go down
n3v3rl0st
Owner
Owner
n3v3rl0st

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel And Austin   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:28 am

yeh i can see that and mitch have fun being banned
Back to top Go down
Pot Maker
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pot Maker

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel And Austin   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Yikes confused
Back to top Go down
i own alone

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: n3v3r ur a drama queen u screwed up fag   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Nah dude ur just a little punk who asked her if she would do anything with u like a handjob little fuckup. just a little perv and good whos not glad u quit. bet ur mom doesnt even care for you ur such a screw up. swear dude ull regret it if i ever find you. little fuck go kill yourself!
Back to top Go down
n3v3rl0st
Owner
Owner
n3v3rl0st

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel And Austin   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:44 pm

LMAO OK BANNED AGAIN i am a mma fighter holding a record of 45-2 i am the high schools wide receiver and defencive end tackle for right side i would lay your ass out cold them spit in your face and make you eat your own shit

wow your cool talking about people's moms
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel And Austin   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:09 pm

n3v3rl0st wrote:
LMAO OK BANNED AGAIN i am a mma fighter holding a record of 45-2 i am the high schools wide receiver and defencive end tackle for right side i would lay your ass out cold them spit in your face and make you eat your own shit

wow your cool talking about people's moms

WOW. So violent.

Love Taylor.
Back to top Go down
n3v3rl0st
Owner
Owner
n3v3rl0st

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel And Austin   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Well do you want to find out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel And Austin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel And Austin   Angel And Austin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel And Austin
Page 1 of 1