Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Server Update: GodWars

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SantaRapes Mod Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SantaRapes

SantaRapes Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: SantaRapes Mod Application   SantaRapes Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 pm

IRL name: Reginald (call me Reggie =))

InGame name: SantaRapes

About yourself:I am 14 and i like Thundersape more than any other server. I have been playing for about a month and have been playing Runescape for 6 years. I know alot about these servers and RS.I have made this new account becuase i forgot my old one.I am a great guy and will love to join your staff. I am willing to help anyone anytime i see anyone who needs help. The staff is already great and i wont to join not for the Respect but for the ability to help poeple and plus all my life i have been being picked on and stuff and this is a place were i can let it all out and hang out with friends (IRL and other)

Why you want to join our staff: I love to help poeple and want to be apart of this already great staff. I think i will be a good mod but i guess thats for you guys to decide. Just to say thank you for whoever is reading and i hope you all have a great time. And even if i dont get mod. If you need anything just pm me or reply to my thread.

Your experience with servers forums: I have been on Rune scape forums for 4+ years and on server for 5 months. I am great with poeple and love to help.

P.S. I have just made this accoutn but have been playing Thunderscape for about a month a a half.

P.S.S I will take any spot available like i said i am willing to help anyone.
Thanks for reading,
Love SantaRapes.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Fate

Tainted Fate

PostSubject: Re: SantaRapes Mod Application   SantaRapes Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 am

What was your last account called?

You change your mind how long you've been playing alot of times..

Your kissing ass (sucking up)

No one cares if you got bullied, no one can get sympathy off the internet. Sorry

:/ Im not being mean, but thats what i read and discovered.
Back to top Go down
n3v3rl0st
Owner
Owner
n3v3rl0st

PostSubject: Re: SantaRapes Mod Application   SantaRapes Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Quote :
No one cares if you got bullied, no one can get sympathy off the internet. Sorry

:/ Im not being mean, but thats what i read and discovered.

why does this matter for the application

APPLICATION:DENIED

PS> not that your not good enough just that we have 2 atm and no need for more when i come back on friday or tomarrow when ever i will look into the application and i will re apply to this with a new decision
Back to top Go down
http://thunderscape.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SantaRapes Mod Application   SantaRapes Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SantaRapes Mod Application
Page 1 of 1